Friday, February 20, 2009

7th Week: It's Not About Me

First of all, I would like to thank all of those who greeted me days around my birthday. To be honest, it was the best birthday that I had, because that's the first time I received a lot of personal greetings instead of a battalion singing the Birthday Song. Teehee... You're too many to mention, though. I might get exasperated. :P

Well, there's nothing new for this week... except I experienced a lot of firsts. LOL. But I will mention about it later.

Methinks Monday is the day that I don't really like. I don't know why. I think it's because it's Dr. Basilla's turn to talk, and many will rampage towards him to be his thesis advisees. Well, I really have no qualms if he will not choose me, but there is this ill-feeling churning me on inside. I don't know why.

Time-travel to Thursday. It's my Math 162 exam. That will be my last exam for the month. Or so I think. [To my contacts in Plurk, you might recall my "whinings" about my crush accidentally bumping into me and apologizing to me, but hey, the kilig moment is over. Let's get over it.] I didn't had enough time to finish the exam. It was fairly easy, but the time constraint killed me. It resulted to me not answering 2 out of 7 items. Hrngh...

Results for Math 150.2 exam was returned back. And I received a passing mark despite not answering 2 items worth larger points than most of the items. And, yes, our take-home exam was given last today. Did I mention that earlier? It was TOO hard. Trust Believe me.

Friday morning, I woke up early to submit the requirements that I lack for the scholarship. Hell. This is most of the time that I had a lot of first's. It's my first time to see a lot (and I mean A LOT) of people at the MRT. I waited for almost 1 1/2 hr. If not for Bess and my AI7 playlist, I would have been annoyed. Then after 2 decades hours, while I was getting out of Magallanes station, my ticket was rejected! Well, the reason was because I was on a MRT station for more than 75 minutes. So I, with a few others, went to the ticket office and we exited through a metal gate guarded by, well, a security guard.

I will be posting at some time (most probably later) the gifts I want to receive when I reach 21. Yay!

This week is a tough one, believe me.

12 comments:

  1. So far... aside from us, two people submitted their thesis topis to sirJB namely Angelyn and Aiko. Hopefully... and I really do hope that he will pick me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sus, given ka na, eh. magugulat na lang talaga ako kung pinili niya ako dahil ang magiging reason niya ay dahil gusto niya ng variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *ehem* (to be said with an 8D face) gushto koh kashi ng variety...

    Aside from that, baka tinigignan niya mga grades... Wala lang... I have this unsettling feeling in my stomach and at the back of my head na hindi niya ako tatanggapin... *insert emoticon trying desperately*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wui, belated happy birthday pala. pasenxa, late ang bati ko. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayt lan. advans hapi bertdei naman sa'yo. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ayt. 8D sabi na nga ba tama ako sa hula ko na siya yun. dang

    ReplyDelete
  7. aku ba yung binati? kung ako nga yun, salamat.
    pasensya, islow lang.

    ReplyDelete
  8. teka, anung kinalaman ng kabastusan doon? pati ba naman dito? tsk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, yep. malamang ung set-up ng pag-view mo sa comments ay chronological at hindi threaded. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. ngayon ko lang na-digest tong reply na to. di ba matagal mo nang nahulaan na siya yan at na-confirm ko na? O_O

    ReplyDelete