Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Ballot: FHM-Ph 100 Sexiest Women 2009

Annually, I've waited of this event. It's like an annual election, except that not just one but two one hundred ladies will be "chosen" for the coveted title. I was surprised that since I was on hiatus for a month, I never knew that this "election" has started by April 1. So basically, my Top 10 picks had been down by 8 votes (an online vote a day). Hey, don't raise your eyebrows on me: every vote matters!

So here are my Top 10 picks, in alphabetical order by first name, and a brief panty brief explanation on why I chose them:

(Note: Be wary though. Not all girls mentions are subject to my indecent "indecency")

1. Alessandra de Rossi
Why I find her sexy: Bitchy Appeal

It has been a common knowledge to my closest friends that I am greatly attracted to girls who look bitchy. Although some girls are too bitchy, which I don't like, Alessandra got that spice that I wanted. She looks bitchy. And to add, she's boisterous. That's one subset of sexy girl description for me.

2. Bianca King
Why I find her sexy: Physically, a total package

She's classy/elite. Her skin is white and smooth. She alluring and bitchy at some parts. She's curvy. She's one of those stereotypical goddesses that I like. And yes, she's the only one I categorize as "stereotypical" on my list. Well, what can I do if I fell for her charm?

3. Cristine Reyes
Why I find her sexy: Because she's Eva Fonda!

Who knew that Ara Mina's sister will follow her to sexy stardom? I first liked Cristine by the time she appeared on Starstruck. She's beautiful that I got to notice her more that Katrina Halili or Jennylyn Mercado. But even though she jumped the fence, my drooling over her won't stop. And now she's doing sexy roles, I can't wait for her to go bold (pun slightly intended).

4. Ehra Madrigal
Why I find her sexy: Pretty Face and Boobs-y

This knife-hurling chick from the Philippine's adaptation of Lupin, in my opinion, has been typecasted as femme fatale. As long as I know (except for Kamandag) she has been this sexy fighter who would use everything to put her enemies to submission: knives, swords, handguns, robots, machine guns. But she can easily make me submit just by staring at me and I will stare back at her. It's up to you if you want to put a word after the word "her".

5. Iwa Moto
Why I find her sexy: Oriental Sexiness

I remembered the time when I was arguing with my classmates that she would win over Jackie Rice on Starstruck's third season. Yes, Joey de Leon and I were both disappointed to see her not winning. I believed in the girl's potential. And what adds to her sexiness is that she looks East-Asian. As you know, I'm easily attracted to those people. And don't get me started with the boobs.

6. Jean Garcia
Why I find her sexy: One Hot Momma!

After n years of waiting, where n is a positive integer less than 7, Jean Garcia is now nominated to bag the title! This Eve; a very beautiful, bitchy contravida got me head over heels for her. And not because she's a mother means she's no longer eligible to be sexy. Seeing her makes me want to stop and stare at her. Watching her act makes my jaw dropped. And I rolled on the floor when she became the covergirl for FHM.

7. Jewel Mische
Why I find her sexy: My Ultimate Sweetheart

My first talent show contestant bet to ever win Starstruck's Ultimate Sweetheart title. At first some of you might think of her as a dead ringer to KC Concepcion but don't be mistaken. Her petite figure and soft voice actually makes her distinct (and, sadly, she also appears to be talentless because of her voice). But even though she's younger than me, she already developed those "assets" girls would die to have.

8. Maggie Wilson
Why I find her sexy: Hot and Feisty

You will be surprised that Maggie is actually young for her age (she's younger than me!) but she managed to be our country's representative to Ms. World last 2007. She has this morena beauty that I find interesting and sexy. And her bitchy aura adds to her sexiness. I wonder know if I'm considered a pedophile?

9. Regine Tolentino
Why I find her sexy: Another Hot Momma!

She looks young and she looks hot. She's full of energy and she's still dancing. And yes, she is a proud mother. Wait, earlier I'm a pedophile. What am I now? Why can't I choose a girl in her 30's?

10. Rhian Ramos
Why I find her sexy: Classy Aura

She's very classy. She looks young and innocent. But within her lies a figher. And I like her for that. Her natural beauty is what attracts me to her. And, yes, her accent IMO is sexy as well. I can always see her as the damsel in distress, though.

Honorable Mention:

* Angel Locsin - She already has a large fanbase. Let them do the voting.
* Katrina Halili - Same reason.
* Julia Clarete - Although a regular at Eat Bulaga, I can't "feel" her.
* Diana Zubiri -  She actually deviated away from being sexy I don't see her like that at all.
* Francine Prieto - Same reason.
* Karel Marquez - Cut too short from my chosen 10.
* Antoinette Taus - Wasn't on the list.
* Ali Larter - Wasn't nominated (And you call this poll "Sexiest in the World"? Where are the foreigners?)
* Angelina Jolie - I won't say anything: my lips are swollen sealed.

7 comments:

  1. Alessandra de Rossi, Cristine Reyes and Rhian Ramos ftw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, yan ang top 3 ko pag pinagsunod-sunod ko sila in order of "preference"! yahoo! |m|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy pala xa noh...kung ako gagawa ng list, she won't even be in my top 20

    ReplyDelete
  4. subjective naman ang pagiging sexy, so kaniya-kaniya tayo diyan. 8D

    ReplyDelete