Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Been a Long Time

... since I last posted something here. My Last Year-First Semester had been a roller-coaster ride for me. It's very calm at first then when exams drew near, I had so much trouble reviewing. Come thesis defense and I was almost out of my mind. This semester had been too catastrophic in random proportions.

No, not that I don't love Multiply anymore but it's because I'm logging in into my Facebook account more often. Yeah, guess what who made me inspired to write again: Julie Powell. So I had a resolution.

For this past semester, I watched a lot of movies but I haven't given even a single review to one of them. So, to be attached to Multiply again, and to sharpen my grammar once more, I will try to put a review of each movie that I had watched for the past semester. By the way, sorry if you happen to read this on anywhere but Multiply. I love cross-posting. So just replace "Multiply" by "blog". Here goes.

The list of movies I watched this year yet I don't have a review (in random order, feel free to add if I forgot something):
  • Julie and Julia
  • Push
  • Up
  • Monsters vs Aliens
  • G-Force
  • Obsessed (How could I almost forget this?)
  • Kimmy Dora
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  • Ice Age 3: The Meltdown
I do not want to include the movies during/as required by my PI 100 class. I just don't want to.

5 comments:

  1. I understand why. XD I'm looking forward to your Up and Ice Age Review!

    This post reminded me that I've not written anything since last month. Wow... time to sharpen things up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agree. Then after this, paper. Oh my...

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back jenned! hehe. XD watch 500 days of Summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will try. Sana sa enrollment, showing pa siya para may chance pa akong makapanuod. :)

    ReplyDelete