Sunday, October 15, 2006

Semester Report (1st Semester AY 2006-2007)

It became my norm to write such reports, I don’t know why… I think it’s really for self-analysis and self-actualization. To make the story short, this is my report.


 


Academic Analysis:


 


Math 60 (Pre-calculus): I’m not serious at the moment with this subject. That’s why my grades are just at the average. I want to be on top, really. But I’m just plain idle so I can’t make my grade higher in the matter,


Previous: **


Rating: **


 


Philo 1 (Philo Analysis): I thought this subject will be that difficult but I just breezed the subject. The professor’s nice at giving grades…


Previous: ****


Rating: *****


 


Nat Sci 2 (Geo and Bio): I confess, I snored the Biology part. I’m almost at the verge of failing it. I know I won’t. I hope.


Previous: *****


Rating: **


 


Kas 1 (Phil. History): Oh my goodness, I don’t know if I will flop this! Gotta review. Hope I won’t fail!


Previous: **


Rating: -


 


PE 2 (Judo): Aw… I miss this subject. Even though I haven’t done my best on the finals…


Previous: *****


Rating: ****


 


Comm 3 (Speech Comm): I’ll also miss this subject…


Previous: *****


Rating: *****


 


Social Analysis:


 


Friendship Stat: New friends! Yahoo! Found them at the audition line!


Previous: ***


Rating: ****


 


Professional Stat: Maybe Starstruck is not meant for me…


Previous: ***


Rating: -


 


Love Stat: Is there really?


Previous: -


Rating: *


 


Semester Report for 1st Semester, complete!


 


~edj

No comments:

Post a Comment