Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dream, Believe, Survive

I admit I’m a great fan of Starstruck (I actually express it). I always patronized show business, especially these reality-based shows. From start until end, I never miss a certain task or episode. In showbiz, you can’t avoid having favorites and hates. And when you favor some of these artists, you are dying to know every single detail about this star. It’s just plain addicting.


 


I always remember the famous tagline of Starstruck: Dream, Believe, Survive (Believe in the power of your Dreams and Survive). It became my philosophy and I hold up to it. For every possible ambition (Dream) I know that it can somehow be achieved (Believe) and I’ll do all my best to get this (Survive). See?


 


Speaking of dreams, when I dream I consider those as “visions”. I always observe that the events happening on my dreams will “come” to reality after a long period of time as an insignificant event. But lately my dreams are becoming weird. This morning I just dreamt that I lose eight green teeth! I’m not that untidy but what do green teeth mean and why the eight of them AT THE SAME TIME? I don’t know how to interpret those; I just hope they were not bad!


 


(I am happy for Iwa Moto’s continuing success and Julia Clarete’s “comeback”. But I’m somewhat sad because of a reason even I don’t know: I just seem low in energy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment