Monday, December 11, 2006

Read This: You Might Be Shocked


December 10, 2006. I woke up seeing dark clouds and drizzles. I ate fried rice for breakfast when my mother told me to accompany my brother to the barber shop. So after my meal, we went to the barber shop which was a jeepney away.



My brother sat on the right side near the edge while I was on the left at the back of the driver. As I was to be seated, I noticed this man “glaring” at me. I wasn’t sure if it was me but somewhat he “followed” me with his sight and “glued” his eyes on me. I was just thinking he was looking at a scene outside by my back but I felt bolts of electricity flowing at me. I checked my brother and I really saw the man looking at me and I felt a stronger surge of electricity! I felt he was peeling my dress off! I really can’t explain why. Is it because of me? My sleeveless shirt and maong pants? Or I was imaging things? So we went down the jeepney and I tried not to imagine what that guy wants to do. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment