Thursday, November 9, 2006

F-I-R-S-T-D-A-Y First Day High!!!

After a month on lying down on the sofa, it’s the start of classes again! Well, I still have these jitters of the “First Day” of classes.

Yesternight (Too archaic, eh? It just means yesterday night), I was so nervous because of just a room I don’t know where. I was totally confused and I almost got tantrums. I asked all of my friends but to no avail, I didn’t understand anything.

The following day, I just did what a simpleton should do: asked the guard of the concerned building. Better humiliated that be stupid, I just said to myself. So, with my stomach churning, I asked. He then clearly gave the directions. What a relief.

I then went to the first class in my schedule: Math. There I saw old friends as well as new acquaintances and as well as a new (and beautiful *eyes twinkling*) professor. Our professor may not be the previous one (which by the way is teaching the class before us) but we got a new one, and I know she’ll be nice… *eyes twinkling*

Then I went straight to the next class, the one which room I don’t know before. As I sacredly enter, I observed the surroundings: all black. I liked black but the ambiance freaked me out. Later I realized that we are only twelve in the class! And the freakiest part is: the door is swinging… without anything to swing it! It “scared” us all! The professor didn’t arrive, as to first day of classes. And also to my next, last subject.

(missed you, *************)

No comments:

Post a Comment