Monday, February 19, 2007

God Gave Me A Sermon!

Sigh...

What a day it is...

Yesternight, dinnertime. We siblings ate hotdog for dinner. Each one of us has two pieces of it with rice. It just happened that it did not sufficed him so I have to give him half of mine. Because I didn't received any word of thanks, I said to him, "You didn't learned right conduct, aren't you?"

But karma is fast. It's just this morning when I stopped by SM because there is where I take a ride to my school. It just happened that I need a toilet. So I rushed to where is available: the van terminal. After what I did, the guard said something. I hurried back to know what it is. He said, "Thank you." Ashamed, I replied, "Oh, Thanks!"

I was really embarrassed. So I learned from this: (just remebered after the incident, thanks to Ate Melai for saying this to me)

Matthew 7:3

"Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye and not see the plank in your own eye?"

No comments:

Post a Comment