Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's Been a While

It's 2007 and if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time of the year that I updated my blog(s)!



Many things happened since the start of 2007 and I mostly encountered PROBLEMS!!! (they always come in bundles, you know)



1. Theater Plays: I always expected that our class will have workshops,
from the course title naming Acting Workshop. But what fell into me
were finding of pieces to be memorized and presented! Afterwards, I
find props that's very unmanageable then in the end, they will not be
used!



2. Mega Dark Valentine's Day: One, I'm single since birth. Two, we have
a Math exam that time. Three, I don't have answers. Really.



3. After-midnight Homecoming and More Theater Plays: Since we have to
pass six reaction pieces regarding theatrical plays, it just meant
THEATER MARATHON!!! It's tiring, plus one time I went home really
REALLY late...



But not all of things that came to me are problems:



1. New Internet Connection: Good-bye dial-up. Hello Broadband!!!



2. My First Birthday Party: For seventeen years of my existence, it's
just this February 15 I had a "party"!! I mean, in my consciousness,
that is...



3. Jewel Mische still Surviving: Hope she doesn't get eliminated! Vote for her!!!

http://starstruck.igma.tv/vote.php?id=3



But what will become of me?



No comments:

Post a Comment