Saturday, December 8, 2007

3 in 1: Of Chopsticks and Nosebleeding and Regional Schools Press Conference

*Paragraph number 1 and 2 are inter-related, while 3 is not.*

 

1.) December 08, 2008: The first time I ate w/ chopsticks! Yay! Some of my friends (slash-co-apps-for-an-org.Ü) went to a Japanese restaurant. And I almost fainted. Really. And then when it's lunch time, I became dizzy with what I saw: chopsticks. Like I whispered to them: I never ate with these. Then Sofia taught me how to... Then... Yay! I ate with chopsticks! LOL Not just by that time but during a Christmas Party as well on the same date. Make that 3 meals... Ö

 

2.) On the same date, we went to a... uh... how do I call these... Jap Christmas Party? Yeah... nothing more to say except my nose bled and I... uh... nevermind. Hahaha!!! ~<3

 

3.) RSPC last week! Yay! What happened to Jovitte... Hmmm... Okay, I'll "reminisce" again... During my RSPC time, I just laxed 'coz I know I'm not really that lucky and *insert words of high-level here* to go to the Nationals. Our topic during that time was about beauty pageants. And I was like.

qo_Op

"OK, time to go home!" And, as usual, I wrote random words and when we went back to the billeting school and my mom called and consoled me... Besides, it's just okay bacause it's my first time... And last time... But I got 3rd place, we will proceed to the Nationals in Boracay, my teacher is jumping for joy, and i was like...

d(o)_(O)b

No comments:

Post a Comment