Monday, December 17, 2007

The 6 Threats of the Semester

Yup... Read it right... THREATS... I'm talking about my subjects for the semester, though.

P.E. (Taekwondo): PHYSICAL THREAT

C'mon, I CHOSE it. So I should <3 it... But the prob is... Our instructor is Korean. What's wrong? Nothing. Except that... You know... I call it "nosebleed sessions". Figure out for yourself why.

Physics (Electromagnetism): DROWSY THREAT

Or is it threat of drowsiness? Whatever... I just can't understand what our professor is saying. The worse part? She's from the evolutionary line of Drowzy and Hypno. o_O

Mathematics (Vector Calculus and Series): CARELESS THREAT

Darn... I could have aced the exam, I COULD HAVE!!! Darn mental blocks... Darn another exam... Darn integrals? Hmmm... I should love integrals...

Mathematics (Geometry): NOT A THREAT

Goodness! Why are you on the list on my threats!? You are the last one to threaten me! LOL. Geometry is so easy, like... auto-LOL-zzz... Ü

Mathematics (Abstract Algebra I): MAJOR THREAT

Oh no! Professor, where art thou! We are in the verge of failing! Imagine having 2 out of 10 sessions... Ö

Computer Science: MECHA THREAT

A stupid pun for MEGA THREAT but, oh well, we are dealing with computers here. And I hate logics and logistics. And, once again, syntaxes... *faints*

LOL, But I love all my subjects. ^^

2 comments:

  1. Hala! Anong pangalan ng Korean instructor mo sa TKD? XD Hindi na si Sir Mats? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si Dr. Seung Eon Lee. Si Sir Mats, nagtuturo parin. Eto kasi, newly-opened section lang po (sa CRS) so di si Sir Mateo ung nagtuturo.

    ReplyDelete