Friday, June 13, 2008

Rants...

Ok. So I just found out that my crush enrolled in ADMU and not in UPD. So, it's "sad", and I can't do some stalking on my last year as an undergrduate. T_T

Recently, life has been boring. I wonder why the things in life that I like don't "last" that much. Maybe, madali akong magsawa.

I'll study hard on Math from now on (I've been telling this myself for 2 years but I'm really serious this time. Swear.), now that I've found some "encouragement". Problem is, I don't know where to work after I finished all my required units.

Basically, I now need a scholarship. Darn Philippine economy. Fuck you. Even if you can't be physically cursed, still, fuck you.

I think I'm experiencing bad karma. I've been "bad" this past few years. I mean it (pun slightly intended).

2 comments:

  1. Try the DOST junior scholarships. You're qualified to take that. You get stipend and assistance as much as any regular DOST scholar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, tumingin ka na sa vinzons?

    ReplyDelete