Monday, January 5, 2009

0th Week: I Almost Forgot To Smile

My face is always frowning lately. It's like my mind transcends to another dimension. Well, my mind DOES TRANSCEND to that another dimension. I've been thinking lately: Can I be a good lover?

Anyway, let the nonsense storytelling begin.

I woke up this morning, at around seven. It's because I'll go to my dad's office (the agency he works in) to get the Philhealth form done. It's not actually my first time to go there, but the last time I went there with my dad was a long time ago. And today, I went there alone.

Anyway, I'm confident with the instructions they had given to me. I know I'll not be lost. So onboard to LRT.

Inside the train (to Carriedo Station) was when I became aware that I always frown. Then I remembered the lines:

"Smile, though your heart is breaking."

... so I thought of happy memories, then I smiled. I became happy. My spirits had lifted up. And I'm really confident with the directions my parents had given me.

So I stepped inside my dad's office with ease. No pressures in signing the form. They even mistook me for an applicant, to which I reply: "I'm the chief cook's son,"  while flashing a big smile.

So after that I rode a jeepney to SM North/Trinoma. As I look outside, just after the "Valley of FEU" (wretched roadworks >o<), I saw a group of cute Korean students, girls and boys alike. And then it hit me: I'd forgotten KOREAN! =(

Arrived at around 1 at SM, my mom sent me a message telling me to buy her medicines, to which I obliged immediately (I don't want her to be confined in the hospital). Then I ran to Bench FIX Trinoma.

There were a LOT of people on the reservation list. They wrote me on the 3:30 slot. Then I thought: I still have time to watch a movie. And what movie was it?

ONE NIGHT ONLY!

So I just went on time and left on time. The movie was hilarious, though the story was kind of narrative and chaotic. I ran again to Trinoma to have my hair done. And...

THEY MURDERED MY HAIR! I didn't like my hair that much. [will post pictures later]

As I left home, I garnered different reactions: My sister loved it. My mother hated it. My brother said I looked like an Elementary student. But at least, my hair is no longer long. (Get me?) I can now manage it easily.

How will my classmates react to my new 'do?

End of story,
Denji

8D

PS: I miss you, ***ji.

2 comments:

  1. wah! Akichan thinks Denji's hairdo is waaaaaaaaaaaayyyy better than his old long emo (sometimes) kind of untidy. It looks more 'decent' (no offense intended to denji-san). For the first time since I have known you, your hair actually became shorter than mine. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! yay! dalawa na kayo ng kapatid kong babae. hehe. ayaw talaga ng nanay ko sa buhok ko, ewan ko ba. salamat. 8D

    ReplyDelete