Saturday, January 24, 2009

3rd Week: We Had Such Doubts

[Un]surprisingly, my mother is sharing me what's bothering her regarding my siblings. She told me that my younger brother is one heck of a good liar, way good than my sister and I. She fears that after some years, he may be a bad boy. About my sister, she said to me her prayers about her. She told me that her online relationship with an Ireland-based Filipino may be serious if the guy is, well, serious with her. I can't say my sister's condition but if you do know, then you know what my mother's thinking in relation to my sister.

After that, I realized, I hinted that she also has "problems" with me. I'm strugging with it, you all know that. Of course, I can't blurt out to her that, "Mom, I'm bisexual!" because with her conservative mind, her brain may explode first before understanding me. But I think I'm being unfair since you guys, and a few friends, know about this and, yet, my relatives don't have a single clue (except for my father, but he thinks I just need to have a sex with a girl to dispel my thoughts of me being bi).

Regina and I watched Bride Wars last Wednesday. We were interested with the movie despite it's bad reception with the critics. I do find it interesting (see my "review"). And now, we're having this, I'd like to call it, Last Quotations Syndrome. 8D

Last Friday, I finally met with Marvin. I already had an idea what he will speak about to me but I was amazed that he said things more than that. He gave me a new set of axioms/definitions of love, and with that, I was amazed by a lot of things that I realized regarding that.

Then today, I met with Christian, and we strolled around the malls. Being the unsocial being, I think I almost bore him to death. LOL.

In general, this week is a good week. Take note of the phrase "in general".

27 comments:

  1. I was there (being my forever epal by nature). And yes, the atmosphere was very awkward. Your conversations with him barely lasted a few sentences. I hope it turned out okay after I left. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the guy know of your sister's condition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. he "accepted me", yet his conservative nature overrules him. the sad reality of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he told me na mas marami pa daw kaming napag-usapan kesa sa iba niyang nakasama. well, un ung pagkakaintindi ko sa kaniya. and i still think that i bore him. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. no. at least not yet. that's why my mother is praying for a particular sign. if her condition is made known to him and the feelings never change, then they are really meant to be. the inverse is also true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nawa'y gumaan kung hindi man mawala ang iyong pinapasan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. er... amen. uh... malagpasan ko man to, may mas malaking problema pa rin ako (at ang mga kagaya ko) na kailangang harapin. marami pa rin ang makikitid ang pang-unawa. kung maaari pa akong maintindihan ng mga kamag-anak ko, baka hindi iyon ang kaso sa mga taong di ko naman kaano-ano.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hindi mo'ko nabore. Adeek! Don't think that way jenned, I had fun yesterday and the thing that I said na madami tayong napag-uspan na sensible things, that was true. Kulang din talaga yung oras and to think that I need to finish a lot of my schoolworks by this weekend, kailangang madalian ang gala. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean "madaliin". Hello kai! [tama ba spelling?] Anyway thanks for the sip sa julius mo jenned, sarap! Haha! And darn, that smoke effect sa may Starbucks... water lang pala yun hahaha! I promised to myself that I will try that ride sa tz that costs php 90.00 wahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oo. Tama spelling. Hehehe. ^_^

    Oo. water nga lang yung smoke doon. Parang ang saya nga nung ride doon sa taas. Yung parang roller coaster? Gusto ko nga i-try dun yun. Mahal nga lang grabe (parang may ginto)... 0_o

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darn. Namangha ako dun sa smoke na yun. Hahaha! I really thought na it was smoke pero nung lumapit ako at tinitigan ko nang mabuti, tubig lang pala. Haha!

    The ride was kind of exciting. Nakita ko yung nasa loob and gusto ko talagang itry. For Php 90.00, parang sumakay ka na rin sa isang amusement ride since that hefty amount is already good for two persons. Eh sa mga mini amusement sa malls Php 45-50 ata ang isang ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. pede rin naman na madalian ang gala. 8D parang hinangin lang.

    ReplyDelete
  13. may ginto talaga. paramg krispy kreme lang.

    ReplyDelete
  14. masarap si julius. may asim. nakakakilig. masarap ulit-ulitin. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  15. unga. super sarap niya. hindi ko nga akalain na mapapasaya niya ako. biruin mo yun! grbe ung tingling feeling sa labi at throat ko. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. compliments the blizzard well. di kasi siya matamis.

    ReplyDelete
  17. korak! nagkicrave tuloy ako ngayon. hahaha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. iba naman try nating blizzard next time para masaya. XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. haha. sana meron pa nung peppermint chips ba yun? haha! saka julius ule! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  20. errm feeling ko wala n ung ppermint. gs2 kong itry ung may m&ms o kya ung kitkat o kya... bsta ung mas mahal. hahahaha! tama tska isama ulit si julius! XD

    ReplyDelete
  21. basta ung m&m's... ang gara ng dispersion ng kulay niya. baka mag-DQ sandwich na lang ako. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  22. favorite un ng mga kapatid ko... dq sandwich! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  23. you have a taste for titles. Very head-turning. (at least for me....)

    ReplyDelete