Friday, August 11, 2006

Diastrophism and Forums and Redundance


Hooray! NK Forums is back! I'm an avid Naruto fan and I usually drop by to give my comments, suggestions, violent reactionds, theories, field effects, etc... It's like a hang-out place for me. Even though I don't know the persons who are there, it's fun to be in that crowd. I mean, it's like tou eat your precious time on that, then luckily you'll meet some friends and people from the same country as yours...


I really want to participate in an acting workshop! I always say this a WHOLE lot of times because I really wanted to. It's like it's calling me. It's like I have the passion for such thing. I want to learn something new. i don't want to be confined in classrooms everyday... I wanna do stints: report, act, host, do bloopers...


Time to sleep, it's one in the morning...


~edj

No comments:

Post a Comment