Wednesday, August 9, 2006

How Do I Define My Life?

Life... They say that we should enjoy it to the fullest... But what we are doing with our lives? We spend a third of it in sleeping. Sometimes even more when we talk of a sleepyhead... Then a third of what's left was spent in working, sometimes less... Then the third of what still remains was spent in studying... This life sometimes is irrational, but I don't say that I hate it. It's just sometimes, I don't get what we are doing here?


(I'm actually reading the book titled "A Purpose-Driven Life" to ease my mind... Even for a little, I hope more...)


We have been dreaming on what to do with our lives. For instance, I want to participate in an acting workshop (I always say that because I really wanted that to happen) primarily because I want to extend myself on different fields (the secondary was to even have a one-minute fame. Hehehe...). My life never get exciting because I always get dumped down... Friends do not come but they always go... I don't have a lovelife (yet...), and I want my ambition to come true in the very near future. Hope it will happen... I hope, I know I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment