Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Newspapered Life...

Haaai... My life is a newspaper. well, every life is a newspaper. Not only one event occurs in our lives. Even though there are some that we think is the only event happening on us on that particular day. Actually, it's like an anime... Has so many fillers... Hahaha! And these are my news...


 


 


~In Love Again... To the nth Time... And Forbidden Once Again...


~Transfer of Schools... A Deal or A No Deal?


~Two Moons? Or Not Really?


~Happy Birthday, Iwa Moto!


~Starstruck 4, Here I Come!


 


 


In Love Again... To the nth Time... And Forbidden Once Again...


~Yes, I'm in love again... And again, it's forbidden... Why forbidden... Okay, let me talk as if I was talking to that person that I love... "S***! I love you! I know the differences between infatuation and love... And, I love you, I can't explain why! I want to look into your eyes! I want to sit beside you and hold your hand! I want to be with you when I will sleep... But... I can't love you and I know you won't love me... Let's just be friends, perhaps?" How melodramatic! When I love a person, I'm always the one who gets hurt!


 


Transfer of Universities... A Deal or A No Deal?


~My mother and I talked about my university transfer...Not because I don't want to study in UP anymore... Well, I don't wanna study, I felt that a little bit because I fell UP is homing a lot of gay people, militarians, activists, Janus-faced officials, treacherous armies, and boisterous dispatchers, to name a few, which I really hated! I said to my mom that I want to transfer to ADMU... She refused, of course. But I felt that I want to enter there, even though my friends said that it is a socialite school, you know, it's "Posh" when you watch the show on QTV 11. I said, I don't mind. In fact, I;m one of them. But what scared my intestines out of me are these lines... "I left my scientific calculator at home, I'll just buy at the shop for a moment..." Back to the mainline... My mom insisted on my grades, when I passed, I stay in UP (or she may consider ADMU) but when I fail, I'll drop to Bulacan State University... (I don't want there...) So I face a dilemma... Is it a deal, or no deal?


 


Two Moons? Or Not Really?


~August 27, at 12:30 midnight, Mars will come very close to Earth that the latter will seem to have 2 moons... I wanted to believe that because it will not occur again on this century... But one of my classmates blurted out that it was just a fad because that will be impossible to happen... How sad! I hope to see it! Like fantasy movies and games with the epic 2 moons, wow, I wish it will happen!


 


Happy Birthday, Iwa Moto!


~August 29 is the birthday of my love Iwa Moto! All Iwa fans, rejoice, I declare it a holiday! Woohoohoo! I love you, Iwa! Well, to state, I started to hate Jackie Rice when she said that she was humble and good... Is that humility... And another, they say that there was some sort of error in the announcement of the Ultimate Female Survivor... They say Iwa really won, but the hosts blurted out jackie Rice! If that was true, how demeaning! Unfair! Give credit to what is due!


 


Starstruck 4, Here I Come!


~Finally, my dream is getting closer My ambition draws near... GMA will now hold auditions For Starstruck 4: The Next Level! I guessed the subtitle almost right, because I predicted during SS3 times that the subtitle for the next will be "The Highest Level" I need to train to pass the auditions and be pickes as one of the Final 14! Goodluck to me! I'll act, dance, and host my way to stardom!


 


The End!


~edj

No comments:

Post a Comment