Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Left Index Finger

Out of stupidity, my left index finger broke. It hurts. It has a mean cut from the flesh to my nails. Just imagine Sylar cracking up fingernails... T_T

It was on a van, I was trying to fold a specific chair because we were in the terminal already. I don't know the orientation of the fold so when I fold it correctly, and my index finger was on the grain... Damn, it hurts! There was a lake of blood inside the vehicle! 8D

So this just meant I can't masturbate use a fork properly. Poor me. I will be like this for a month...

Want photos? 8D

4 comments:

  1. dapat bang sabihin ko sa umpisa na not suitable for minors? 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. friend, totoo nga yung sa physics natin, leftie ka nga although rightie ka! (labo?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. righty lang ako sa pagkain at sa pagsulat. T_T

    ReplyDelete