Monday, December 22, 2008

Of Writing, Reviewing, And Possible Plans

Okay, call me insane if you like. :P

So Kai's comment on Divergence shook me for quite some time. She's like grim reaper swinging her scythe all the way to my neck. I was too nervous about what she will say.

After this afternoon's shower, I realized that, "WTF am I thinking negative? I'm not even a writer in the first place?" It's kind of hard to explain but, you know that I'm masochist, right? I'm viewing pain in a different kind of light. But now I say to myself, "This is for your personal development, ok? Pains are not there to feed you: they are there to change you."

So, I'm on the mood again!

===

Line-ups:

1. Heroes: Abstract
a. Episode 6.0: Convergence
b. Episode 6.1: Absolute + Epilogue: Sums
c. Episode 6.2: Conditional + Epilogue: Products

2. Heroes: Oversoul
Intro: Dan Santos and Shine Rivera plays hide and seek with Sylar. How can they survive if he can only gather souls and she can only speak a different language?

3. Heroes: Singularity
Intro: Single mom Jennica Escudero tries to make ends meet for her family, now that she has the ability to be in two places at once.

===

As of my review of Kat's "masterpiece", I'm so happy that many of her fans have positive light in my review. Because of that, I'll try to post that review in my site as well. :P

Merry Christmas! :)

7 comments:

  1. ayan! cheer up! :D wag maxadong damdamin ang nega comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, they're not actually nega comments. they are more of... constructive criticisms. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. e un nmn pla. just accept it. it'll help u improve more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. marami-rami akong babasahin :)
    cheer up! dati nga may nagcomment saken, something like... "ITIGIL MO NA NGA TO! ANG PANGET!" eto nga yung link: http://www.candymag.com/teentalk/index.php/topic,163732.msg3255022.html#msg3255022

    pero go pa rin ako :)

    hahaha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. e epalogs pala sya, eh. why bother reading in the first place, kung ayaw naman niya. harumph. >o<.

    ReplyDelete
  6. saka ung di naman ganyan ka-nega! grabe naman. ToT ung tipong... "oy, kulang ka sa adjectives", o kaya "oy, bigyan mo pa ng buhay". constructive criticisms ba. :P

    ReplyDelete