Thursday, December 18, 2008

TO ALL OF MY CONTACTS: What an Unnatural Way To Be Natural

To all of my contacts here on Multiply: Please read item #3.

1. Christmas break! Yay! But unlike the previous Christmases, we didn't set up our Christmas Tree for some unknown reason. Worse is, we can't go out of the house to fish in a lot of cash. But the good thing is that we are to have an intimate family bonding at that time.

2. Say good-bye to my long hair! Probably around next week to first week of January, I'll be getting a new hairstyle. Yeah, I really want my hair to be trimmed down. I'm tired of styling this long bundle of mess. I'm planning of either Mohawk or Skinhead. But the fate of my hair lays in the hands of my stylist.

3. If the previous entries weren't enough, well, then I'll leave them as is. My point is, I really begged you guys a lot of attention. And I really thank you guys for hearing me out. Well, I decided to stop whining, to stop craving for your attention, and be contented on what I have. What do I want to say? Well, instead of deleting my account, I'll be performing "general cleaning" on my site. Yes, you heard me right. Please reply to this post if you still wanted to be my contact here. Or else, I will either delete you (remove our connections) or do it the other way around. I'm going to be brutal this time. But I still have a soft spot. Deadline is on my birthday (Valentine's Day). I'M NOT JOKING. TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.

The world has been mean to me. Don't make me go to the point that I should return that meanness back, a hundred thousand times. You say I'm immature? Well, I'm proud to say, yes! Wanna know why? Here are the aspects of my life with their respective "ages".
  • Physically: 18
  • Mentally: 24
  • Socially: 2
  • Spiritually: 1 (on coma or post-natal care)
  • Emotionally: 0 (died thoroughly and hard to revive)
So on the average, I'm just 9 years old.

P.S.: I won't be making an excemption list this time. Some people just take me for granted. The hell with me. Curse and lambaste me if you want.

4. I watched Heroes vol.3 again. They are now on winter hiatus and they will return on the 2nd of February with a new volume entitled Fugitives. But they are still on Season 3.

5. I'm sorry to say but Limits will have to be postponed again. I'M REALLY SORRY. That also goes with my review of Kathrin's Worth a Second Look, Season 1. Promise, when I really get into that good mood again, I'll write them as soon as possible.

40 comments:

  1. aww, thanks edj. and don't remove me sa contacts mo kung ayaw mong sakalin kita once nagkita tayo!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dapat hindi ako magcocomment eh...hehehe...tinamad ako...and drama naman...Hindi dapat 0 ang emotion... grabe ang drama mo eh siguro dapat 15...hehehe...pang-teenager talaga...hay...wala lang...

    "Why so serious? Let's put a smile on your face!" -Joker 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, this response is fine. thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dapat nga exempted kayo ni jeleen, eh. hehe. thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i emote worse than a teen-ager. hehe. :P
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that much has been going on with your life and multiply huh?., ang dalang ko na kasi mag-online eh..medyp clueless ako., :P
    hope you feel better now., :)

    ang age sa emotions ay di nawawala, it just keeps on adding up one over the other. as we grow older, physically, we accumulate these different types of emotions. so i doubt yours will be 0. cheer up! just stay positive and think of it as experience points. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope that soon, i can see them as experience points. the reason for the 0 is given beside it: that aspect of mine just "died". who knows, when the right time comes, my emotional age may be older than my mental age! :D
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sad talaga minsan ang buhay. let's just hope na darating ang ecstatic happiness. then eternal hapiness. ;)
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay naman yung buhok mo last sem ah... pero sa bagay, ansarap ng feeling kapag bago ang hairstyle. ah basta wag ka pala magpa-mohawk ha. pero kung masaya ka dun, go lang! XD pero boto parin ako sa buhok mo last sem!

    si kai grabe, sobrang joker fan. angcreepy nung last line sa comment niya! kukukukuku... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. nasa kamay na ng stylist ko un. :P malay mo, un din pala naisip niya na bagay sakin. haha. hula-hula balls nalang sa january. :)
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sana mohawk ang bumagay!!! Or kalbo...Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo...crush na crush ko na si Joker. Crush na siya dati nung pinanood ko sa sine...At mas naging crush ko siya ngayon!!! *kilig* Grabe ang hot at ang cute niya!"

    ReplyDelete
  13. wuhoi! hahaha adeek! keri lang yan kaw tlga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ako rin pala wag mo idelete, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha! ngaun ko lang narinig to ah! (ay... nabasa pala...) haha! angcute! haha! masyado akong natutuwa sa "hula-hula balls." \^o^/ Ohohohohohohoho!

    ReplyDelete
  16. nagcomment ako. hehe. kahit wala akong alam sa nangyayari.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i-cut ko na kaya ang deadline ng Christmas? hmmm...
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oo nga pala! si miss author pa pala! sana mamaya magawa ko na ung review. >o<
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i would like to tell you everything. kahit ikasisira ko pa un seo. kaso di pa talaga ryt time. mukhang walang ryt time.
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  20. pag dinelete mo ako, malilintkan ka! magpapakasal ako! joke (and that includes you, Aki! nyahahahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. naku, yari. di na kita ie-exempt para matuloy ang kasal! wahahaha! *evil laff*
    haha, joke lang. but still, MAGPAKASAL KA! kahit di kta i-delete.hehe.
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  22. evil laff yourself. sige, i-delete. magpapakasal ako. PAPAKASALAN KITA. sige, choose! hahahahaha...rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  23. sige, ide-delete kita. hija, mag-ingat ka sa mga pinagsasasabi mo. don't play with fire, ikaw ang mapapaso. AT SERYOSO AKO.

    ReplyDelete
  24. crap. nyahahahaha. and don't worry. Napaso na ako kaninang umaga. binangga naman ako ng nanay ko at nadikit ang kamay ko sa kawali na napakainit.

    ReplyDelete
  25. so i see you have no intentions of taking your previous statements back?

    ReplyDelete
  26. of course I do. it was full of crap you know. I'll never take those things seriously you know, well for now at least.

    ReplyDelete
  27. haha, ok. better than left untold. 8D
    and remember, if you can give a joke of much intensity, then you better receive a joke with the same intensity without feeling hurt or without being pikon. just a piece of advice.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i get what you mean. Realized that yesterday. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  29. wag mo ko tatanggalin adik ka hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  30. hindi... tatanggalin kita... lol. joke. e kasi naman... haha!
    thank you. ur exempted.

    ReplyDelete
  31. ahmm.. kahit di tau masyadong close, wag mo din akong i-delete.
    haha, hindi na ata ako umabot.

    ReplyDelete
  32. di ko pa birthday. T_T hehe...
    saka na-post ko to bago kita naging contact so di kita ide-delete by default. :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. ah ganun pala yun? ahehe. pero ok na ren yun na sinabi ko ang aking intensyong hindi magpabura.
    ayos di ba?
    dadating din ang bday mo, konti na lang. pakain ka, hehe. jok lang. ang kapal ko.

    ReplyDelete
  34. gusto ko sana, kaso ang hirap ng buhay. T_T
    baka kailanganin ko pa ng sponsors.

    ReplyDelete
  35. oo, sumasang-ayon ako sayo.. tama. hindi, nagbibiro lang ako. pasensiya na..

    ReplyDelete