Friday, December 12, 2008

The 12 Gifts I Want To Receive

It's Christmas time again. I forgot if I wrote something for Christmas from the previous years. Anyway, and by the way, I will write Limits by Christmas break. I promise that.

Now onto the list.

Be forewarned: the gifts I am mentioning are just plain baffled wishes and you may not grant them. They should be taken seriously, though.

12. A day alone with Rondo
~ Yes, call that a date. Maybe you were already sick of my mentioning to Rondo on almost every other blog entry of mine. Forgive me on that. I imagine him and I on a beach. We were sitting beside each other on the sand. Our hand holding each other and I lean to his shoulders. Yuck. Cheezy. If he knows that he is Rondo, he can despise me for as long as he likes. I don't care. I just wanted to express what I feel here on my own little private space.

11. A day alone with Ursula
~ New character alert! Ursula is a classmate of mine. Well, I know her for a long time, but it's just now that I have a liking on her. I guess my dormant male side that has hibernated for so long has finally awakened again. I think she and Rondo are friends. So I'm really torn. You see, recently, when I sit beside her, I get that tingling feeling. And yes, I wanted to have a dinner with her, on a high-end restaurant on top of a building by evening.

10. More perseverance
~ I'm trying to minimize my procrastination period. Like today, I should be reviewing, but what are the odds that I'll stop by this computer? LOL! Seriously, this is self-explanatory.

9. Lasting friendships
~ I'm on the verge of losing three "friends" of mine. I really have a tendency to have this "emotional dependence". I wanted attention. I am selfish, I know that. I would like to say sorry to the three of them (although I said that already to the 2, I wold like to say it again). The thing that I hate on making friends online is that I take things VERY seriously. Just connect between the dots.

8. One-way trip to Boracay
~ With lots of money, of course. But I think not bringing money will be good as well. I wanted to devoid myself of... things I wanted me to be devoid of. I wanted to be alone. I just wanted to watch the beach from sunrise to the next sunrise, thinking about EVERYTHING that's happening to me. I wanted to think more of the present rather that the future.

7. Appreciation
~ This one is tough. I wanted to be contented on what I have, but I still can't. For instance, I wanted more friends so that I won't feel neglected. Get me?

6. More stuff to get me busy
~ Comes with number 9. You know how I badly want to talk to people. It just hurts when I think they don't even know me or care for me. I wanted to be busy so that I won't look for my friends and "depend" on them again. So far so good?

5. More patience
~ I wanted to teach. But I always nag at my siblings. Well, I don't nag when I teach other people. And, oh, I need to be good at explaining! Yeah, and patience and perseverance (in conjunction with number 10) so that I can write more stories.

4. Honest people
~ Or maybe, the ability to read thoughts and feelings. I want to know who of all the people who know me like me (my personality to be specific). I can't deter if some people really want to get to know me better or if they just befriended me so that they can have LOTS of friends. I hate this feeling. I guess people would just talk to me not because they wanted to talk to me, but just for me t shut up.

3. Good grades
~ You know already what my goal is before I graduate. I have a lot to show, especially to Janus. I don't know why but when I get rough, I get competitive. And besides, I wanted that for impressions. I'm a very bad guy, I'm sorry. I just wanted your attention.

2. Robi tied in red and black ribbons
~ In his HS uniform and no undergarments. Forgive me. That's my ultimate fantasy so far. I know this one is very impossible to grant. But if I have dreamt of this, that may be enough.

1. To graduate in UP with flying colors.
~ It depends on what color[s]. But what I mean is, I hope that I can graduate and have a job that I wanted. Then I'll take a master's and doctoral degree.

==

As a replacement for Daniel Jupiter: "Epsiode" 5. LOL! Episode, men, not Epsiode!

49 comments:

  1. ilang beses ko na sya name-mention sa entries ko. well, classmate ko xa. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang failure ko talaga. kala ko eroticism ang maiisip mo. "emo"-ness pala. >o

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mo magagawa to. sure ako haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. take note of the prepositional phrase "with flying colors", then recall one of your posts. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. kaya nga honest people ang nasa header. kasi di ko xa kaya. ang alam kong may kaya nyan, mga psycho[logist]s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Psychology is not about reading people's minds. It's about understanding their behavior.

    - Iya Villania, AB Psy, DLSU

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. honesty is the best policy...
    ...and world peace. :) konek? haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. omygad hahahaha gumana n nmn ang fetish lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. isang malaking SANA. >o< haha! can Santa hear me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. kaya nga xa nasa number 12. lol. absolutely negative chance of happening. pero, what are the odds, di ba?

    ReplyDelete
  11. sino si robi? yung taga admu na kinulong sa bahay dun sa labas ng abs cbn? haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. tapos wala pa xang undergarments. lol. ilalagay ko un sa edited... edition.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sila naman ung hinihingi kong maging honest. kasi honest naman ako sa kanila.

    and universal peace! (watdaheck is there such a thing?)

    ReplyDelete
  14. pwedeng akin na lang ito? joke lang to friend....baka akalain mo kung ano na pinaggagagawa ko sa sarili ko...

    ReplyDelete
  15. waaaaaaaaah! salawahan ka! di pala... sa-tatluhan! XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. whatever! wait, bakit tatlo? sino yung pangatlo?

    ReplyDelete
  17. si ama! nagko-commit ka na ng incest, lam mo ba un? 8D

    ReplyDelete
  18. huh?! bakit mo pa sinasama yun? you made me look like Donna Sheridan...3 guys sabay sabay...and Dad is...well...Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHy cas?!? Why?!? Mayroon ka na ngang number 1!!! Pati si Daddy pa dinamay mo!!! Hindi ka pa ba nakuntento sa dalawa?!?

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL @ #1! winner na banat. uli! *throws pillow*

    ReplyDelete
  21. UNAM?!?! Ibinato mo ba yun kay cas?

    ReplyDelete
  22. up in the air. pero nakita kong sinalo niya, eh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. wala akong number 1, okay?!okay. you know na joke lang si Rondo, inaasar ko lang si EJ, si Dad...tatay ko xa! tatay! so that leaves me with nothing...I have nothing, nothing nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You sound disappointed...

    Sige...Eto eto pillow...ibabato ko ulit ha?

    (sees cas catching the pillow...yung parang sa football...malapit...at yun nasalo...Hinug pa ni cas ng mahigpit pagkatapos at kinikilig pa...I am shocked...) 8D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hindi bagay ang pangalang ursula sa kanya...mas bagay pa ang Ariel...
    Nagkaduda akong siya pero hindi ko kinonsider...Hindi bagay yung codename niya sa kanya... At hindi ko rin inexpect na ganon ang mga tipong girls mo...Hehehe...no offense intended...

    ReplyDelete
  26. IN YOUR DREAMS! Well, kung yung pillow ba eh...well, secret muna yung description ng pillow...maybe I have a chance to catch it

    ReplyDelete
  27. bakit, ano sa tingin mo ang tipo kong girls?

    saka sorry naman sa codename. mataray kasi sakin ang dating ng pangalan na *tootoot* kaya un ung binigay ko, equally mataray. haha. at least mejo deviated. :P

    ReplyDelete
  28. mas mukhang mataray ang Ursula dun sa tunay niyang name kasi pangalan yun ng kontrabida, diba?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well, Ursula ang ginamit na pseudo-name ng character ni Bea Alonzo (was that Katrina Argos? I forgot, since Katrina is not even Russian-sounding) dun sa Kay Tagal Kitang Hinintay. So hindi naman necessarily pang-contrabida. 8D

    ReplyDelete
  30. aaah, ok. >o<
    ung mga crush ko nung elem, di naman mukhang bitchy... nung HS, oo. >o

    ReplyDelete
  31. hahahahaha...winner! Well yeah, Ursula is definitely not a bitch

    ReplyDelete