Friday, December 12, 2008

This Day Is Supposed To Be Bad

6AM. My alarm clock rang. I ate pandesal stuffed with Cheez Whiz and drank coffee. Then I left by 7, to arrive at U.P. by 9.

I took everything for granted, thinking the first exam will be easy. Turns out, I underestimated it. The exam is long and hard. I almost cried. Rondo and Ursula are in my neighborhood but I never got even a single inspiration. Maybe the "inspirational" connection I am trying to established has been chopped by a stronger "inspirational" connection connecting Kristy and Mach I. I envy them. LOL!

So after the exam, we whined. I was so irritated at that time that I said to myself I can't review Interest Theory (Math 162) for this day.

Omega learned that The Annex is already open. Well, it was open since yesterday. [And yes, SM North EDSA's new Annex is named THE ANNEX.] So we took a look at there. Unfortunately, I haven't brought Bess with and Omega haven't brought her R2 with her so we can't take pictures. But the interior design of The Annex is so great and promising that it has a chance to beat TriNoMa. As you see, SMNE Main is nothing compared to the CR's of TriNoMa. Trinoma, on the other hand, is nothing [so far] compared to SMNE: The Annex. So the inequality goes something like this:

SMNE Main < TriNoMa's CR (subset of) TriNoMa < SMNE The Annex

So I ate at The Annex's KFC while Omega went with her family at Main.

When I rode the bus home, I saw Robi on TV. I smiled. My frustrations earlier were completely gone. So I read the book "The Theory of Interest" by Stephen Kellison and slept afterwards.

So here are the pictures of the solutions of the boardwork. :D

P.S.: I saw the trailer of Dragonna. And, damn, Shaina Magdayao is HOT!!! :D
Attachment: 200812.rar

19 comments:

  1. I don't think Kristy considers it inspirational....maybe she considers it disgusting! And Kristy didn't even perform well in the exam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gusto ko makapunta ng MOA. lol. pero so far, ung The Annex ang the best! 8D ang ganda ng interior design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aki seconds! The Annex has a kind of circular geography (kind of like the one in trinoma) The place smells so new and it was still empty!!! but, a branch of dairy quenn will open there! so....JULIUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aki thinks it because of mach that she didn't perform well in the exams! May mga distractions!!!! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok nmn ang MOA. hahaha. d ko gs2 ang trinoma when i went there 2gdr w a friend. wala lang. hahaha ang gs2 ko lang dun ay ung view sa may likod ata. tanaw ung shanty houses

    ReplyDelete
  6. pero sbi nila, ung MOA daw ay magnified SMNE? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not quite...walang skating rink sa north edsa... MOA is actually all the SM malls put together...

    And I prefer trinoma to SM. Mas relaxing ang ambiance ng trinoma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOA=Tetris? O_O

    ang mahirap lang sa trinoma, mataas ang popln density dun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ndi rin sa activity center at food court lang maraming tao... Karamihan ng lugar doon konti lang...

    ReplyDelete
  10. talaga lang ha?! kasi I feel so relaxed sa exam though I know I didn't perform well

    ReplyDelete
  11. I underestimate the exam... DX

    I should have heed the words of Daddy, "Never underestimate a theorem that counts..." 0_o

    ReplyDelete