Sunday, November 2, 2008

No More End Points: Go On To Eternity

It's not just the time for me to think outside the box; it's time for me to MOVE outside the box.

I don't know the exact reason why am I trying to contain myself in a container that was not meant to fit me in. I used to blame my past for everything that's happening to me: the molestation done to me, my being socially inept, my conservative clan, the not being actually free. Then I realized: past is already past. It might be a cliché that I should have known better from the start, but no. I used to hold on to my past. I used to tell them, "Ah, ganito ako kasi ganiyan ang nangyari sa akin," or something like that.

I'm trying to reconstitiute myself this time. So I thought I analyze myself and re-segregate what's on my mind. Here are they as follows, then explanations later:


What I WantWhat I Need
  1. To have sex with a guy and a girl (not at the same time) so I can know how it feels like.1
  2. To finish my course and find a job.
  3. To buy all the gadgets that I want to use, all the books that I want to read.
  4. To be a star/be famous.
  5. That the LGBT group be accepted in the community.
  6. To eat everything I fancy.
  7. Not to whine anymore/Get rid of my so-called "mood swings".
  1. Someone that I really love and will love me as well.
  2. To make love with that person after, maybe, a month of relationship.2
  3. To make solid, long-lasting friendships.
  4. To study Mathematics fruitfully and not to flush them out of my system again.
  5. To tell the world who I really am without worries.
  6. To learn to cook and to drive.
  7. To take risks.
Notes:
1 My father once told me that I am just confused so he told me to take to some "massage parlor" where I can "lay a girl down", which I obligingly declined as of date.
2 Which may mean Want#1 and Need#1 has to be satisfied first.

Look, the list is not complete. But that's just some of my thoughts that, I think, is "urgent" as of the meantime. But notice that both the 7th lines are the most important to date. I don't need to confine myself in this place I'm in. I should go out: I should learn to accept failures because they are natural and it's through failures that we learn, right? And as my friend said: I need someone to talk to about my state. One person came in mind but I think she won't "have time for that" since she had problems of her own and I think that the only advise she can give me is, "That's life: Suck it up!"

I am to start a whole new life again (I said that a lot of times, but this time it's "different"). Haha, I'm lost at words. I think I'll post an update next time.

8 comments:

  1. Why didn't you say so? gagraduate na ako ng culinary arts...tapos na ang thesis ko...I can help you with that...hahahaha...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. w(h)iner naman kasi yang friend mo na yan eh....hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sugoi... that's great. andami ko nang profs. wahahaha! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pero panalong-panalo naman tong advise nya. hehehe... 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. bakit, madaming fields and culinary arts ah...major in confectionary arts ako...kaya naman diba nag thesis ko ay yung sa ice cream...hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. bakit, sinabi ko bang loser ang friend mo? loser! pero chin up friend. remember the neutral jin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wala akong sinasabi. and stop that loser thing, please.

    ReplyDelete