Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Ode of Snow and Breeze

Is this what I feel genuine? Every time I wake up, I want to find you. I wish you would greet me "Good Morning". I wish you would say "Sweet Dreams" in my sleep.

I love her, I know. I never loved someone since my girlfriend died. But when I look at her picture, it's you I see; not my girlfriend or not the girl I now love.

I'm waiting for you. My heart is crushing every time I miss you.

I know I'm straight, but why do I feel that I love you as well?

No, I think I just want your attention. I better chat with my friends later. I don't want to do nothing. I don't want to miss you, it's just painful.

But how can I say that I love you? Will you punch me and say that I'm gay? I don't care, I just wanted to be true to my feelings.

I'm chatting with a close friend, but when I saw you go offline, I was crying. I didn't notice your arrival online.

I have no courage to speak to you online, I might go berserk. Besides, she's online as well. I think she should be my priority.

Is loving a guy bad? Is loving someone like you forbidden?

Is loving a guy bad? Is loving someone like you forbidden?

No, I really don't think that I love you. I'm just an attention-seeker. That's all.

No, I really don't think that I love you. You just remind me of my dead girlfriend. That's all.

You love someone right now, I know. Take care of her. She's my friend.

I wanted to decipher what you feel. You're giving me the impression that you want me, too.

Please send me a message, so that you can complete my day. Anything but messages of wait.

I miss your messages. When will you send the next one?

I'm going crazy! Yes, I LOVE YOU!

No, you mean special to me! I LOVE YOU!

I want to hold your hand.

I want to hug you.

I want to make love with you.

I want you beside me when I wake up.

I think I really have to wait for the right time.

I think I really have to find the right moment.

For always.

Forever.

8 comments:

  1. pero kung nabasa mo talaga ung entry ko na 14 elementals, malalaman mo kung sinong 2 characters ang nagsasalita. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay sus di pa man din ako maka-relate dun. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hayaan mo na lang. isipin mo nalang, 2 guys yan na may gusto sa isa't isa pero ayaw nilang aminin sa umpisa. inlove daw si A kay B kasi naghahanap lang daw xa ng attention. inlove daw si B kay A kasi naaalala niya kay A ung dead gf nia. lol. pero inamin nila sa sarili nila sa dulo na mahal talaga nila isa't isa. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homosexuals... hmmm. Like me. Hahaha! XD

    ReplyDelete