Sunday, October 26, 2008

Competitiveness...

I remembered when I was on my 1st year. I thought since I'm here on THIS university, I can't expect high grades anymore. But as I "transcended" into 2nd year, my fierceness got into me once again, and this is the fruit of my labor.

In fairness, as I "compute" my grades in MSExcel (up until 3rd Yr: 1st Sem), I was "crying" as my average is flashing right before my eyes!

Yosh, I have decided to reach at least the Magna Cum Laude standing! (I think I can't put myself up to the Summa Cum Laude rank. But who knows?)

Notes: Grades on Math123.1 and Math122 are theoretical and are subject to change.

9 comments:

  1. wow...iyak na tayo...hahahaha...ako din, napaiyak nung nakita ng nanay ko yung ganyan ko...sasampalin kasi niya ako...iyak tayo ha...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. same action, different reasons. lol. may 3 sems pa naman, ah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga...kasi daw nasa pingit daw ako ng kamatayan...grabe, kung ganun ang standards nila...PATAY NA SILA, SA SIMULA PA LANG! hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you can't be on Earth, then, if that happened. so... dapat nasa Saturn ka? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo nga eh...ever before they met...oh no, in other words, sinasabi nila, MAMATAY NA AKO! noooooo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. parang mas lalo akong kinabahan sa sinabi mo. Y__Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. ANYABANG MO DENJI!!!

    XD

    well, at least you deserve to boast..

    WOOH, galing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mas magaling pa yung mga demigods... haha! 8D

    ReplyDelete