Friday, October 17, 2008

I Have Committed The Second Greatest Mistake of My Life Again, Unconsciously

Now I'm really crying right now. I just logged in to express what I feel (as always).

The thing is, I mentioned before that for the nth time (n>7), I committed the Greatest Mistake of My Life (the Mistake of Confession) which cost me a lot of new-found friends. But that one has been resolved already.

But there was another incident where I committed the Second Greatest Mistake [2GM] for the second time unconsciously. (I WON'T TELL WHAT MISTAKE IS THIS BECAUSE UNLIKE THE GREATEST ONE, THIS ONE IS REALLY A BIG, BIG MISTAKE) The first time it happened, a person almost gave me a bruise on my face and the incident stirred up a controversy on my High School (if not for my "popularity"  that time, I'm sure to be doomed). I'm crying when I was thinking about things when I realized that I have committed it again. I just hope that no one from *censored* will go near me and punch/slap my face.

I'm crying right now. Because of this and because of the Linear Algebra exam. Oh well, I will sleep now. I'll review again tomorrow. I'm hoping everything will be okay.
I'll just dry my tears...

Post: If you're trying to ask or guess what's that 2GM, don't do it on the comments box below. You have all means of communicating with me: e-mail, PM, IM, snail mail, mobile phone, land-line, telepathy, express delivery. Just not here. It's for my safety. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment