Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Went Against The Flow

Yesterday night (or yestereve[ning], whatever), I... I... NVM.

Should I continue this post?
~Yes. >> Then what should I do next?
~No. >> Then Alt+F4, you... lol

Of course it's yes.
Then what should I do next?

Here goes...

There was I again. Found myself on a situation at a wrong time. I should have lied because I easily can (I'm a master of lies) but I haven't. I told the truth. I was crying that time. I told myself, here I go again, heart over head, ruined another friendship. But what's wrong with what I feel? There's nothing wrong because that itself is wrong! ToT

Then I sent a message the following morning. I told myself that if no replies came, then it's really over. I know I shouldn't have sent that message in the because I thought it's all happening again: send a message, no reply. So at first I decided not to, because I said I knew what is to happen. But no. I gave it a shot, hoping. Fortunately, I did received a reply, and everything went well. That wasn't expected. Really. That did not happen in the history of history.

Wala lang, random lang, this is supposed to be a sad post. Well, it's no longer that way. Well, I have to study! Kyakyakya...

==========

To
잔씨: 감사합니다.

No comments:

Post a Comment