Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Want You So Much

You just don't know how much I miss you; more as each day pass...

I want to break away from my own zone and be with you. I want you. I want to hold your warm hands and place them in my cheeks. Then I will smell the scent of your hands and I will close my eyes. I want my hands to run on your hair, hold you on your chin and kiss you.

I want you. I want to tell you how much you mean to me. I want to hold you and hug you. I want you to be near me; as near as possible. I don't want you to go away. I want to touch your everything. I want to kiss you. I want you to teach me what love really means.

But that dream just ended. I cried. I don't want you away from me. I wanted you. You vanished like grains of sand carried away by the wind. I want you. I want you...

18 comments:

  1. kunsabagay, pede rin ung "you vanished like gaara"... kaso di makakarelate ung recipient ng msg kong to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. "vanished like ichigo's mask." boo. in fairness, tumatagal na ang hollow form nya, hehe. **

    ReplyDelete
  3. hwat?! hanggang ngayon hallow parin xa?! pambihira, mas huli pa ako sa pagong. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. i mean vizard pala. hehe. *ilang months di nanood nakalimutan na ang terms*
    basta according kay Mac, tinapos na ang filler arc. woohoo. arrancar arc na uli. kaya mas excited talaga ako. pagaya ng emoticon, 8D hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. di naman namin inaangkin ung emoticon na yan, eh. although that's what binds my clique together. saka kay ano yang emoticon na yan... haha... 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. at sinubukan ko talagang isearch ang meaning nya. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The 8D Process is a problem solving method for product and process improvement. www.isixsigma.com/dictionary/8_D_Process-170.htm - 70k -
    yung una talaga ang pinili ko. yun na. haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. *epistaxis* pwede namang 8-dimensional...

    ReplyDelete
  9. compared sa :D, nakakaloko ang 8D. mock smile pag badtrip ka. pero pede na ring pang-express ng unhidden sense of fascination. denifine ko talaga eh no. boo

    ReplyDelete
  10. times up. Pede ka ng mabuhay ule. at nako, di nako nakapagtype ng paper. sige sige, merong kurpyew eh. Thanks 8D *,*

    ReplyDelete
  11. xa, di na nga ako nakapag-aral, eh... matutulog na ako... T_T oyasumi...

    ReplyDelete