Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Last Minutes of My "Life"

It was earlier this day that I declared "HIATUS".

But now I feel like I taking it back, but no! As my friend said, "Internet is [a] drug". It's kinda "sad", but I really have to control myself. It really is a "drug".

As you might know, it's not my emotional dependence that rises up in level but my masochistic tendencies as well. I hate being submissive, but I have a laid-back body. T_T

Yosh, this is a test, I think. If I did not open Tracy (my laptop, so you know) for at least until the next episode of Heroes comes out, then I have succeeded the test.

Yosh, THESIS MODE! [early thesis mode. =P]

I'm sad, really. But at least I'm trying to be happy. And I want to talk to ****** personally about "some things". Oh, and that includes *****, *****, and ****, too. And even ***.



P.S.: ang pagkakaintindi ko sa blog ng isa kong senpai na lumalabas ang pagka-emo pag in-love?! no, xeeeeet!!! di naman ako emo, di ba? T_T

7 comments: